Kappa has a dedicated repair department to ensure that DOWNTIME turns into PRODUCTION TIME. Repairs to all types of hydraulic cylinders are carried out to the highest quality standards.
1. Stripping, assessment and proposal
- Individual quotation number tagged to cylinder and associated parts, ensuring traceability back to the customer at any stage during the repair process.
- Components stripped and cleaned.
- Spare parts kept together in bins to eradicate contamination with other cylinder parts.
- Failure analysis and damage assessment
- Itemised and transparent proposal.
2. Customer go-ahead
- Contact review to ensure Kappa's understanding of customer's specific requirements.
- Route sheet and job number allocation
- Drawings made according to specification
- Cylinder repaired to exact specification
- First and final inspections carried out in accordance with ISO 9001:2000
- Pressure testing carried out using new-cylinder procedures
3. Packaging and delivery in optimal refurbished condition.